Need help with your moving on…. decluttering after separating?
*As part of my services as a divorce coach I offer one-on-one home and work space decluttering.
See my blog article here to understand WHY you need help decluttering your space.
- Are you overwhelmed with your clutter or the clutter your ex-partner left behind?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, not knowing where to start?
- Are you tired of feeling controlled by the ‘stuff’ in your life?
- Do you feel your life and home are in constant chaos?
- Perhaps you need help to declutter a space to get clarity on your future?
- Are you thinking of selling your house and want to maximize its potential?
- Do you have to move/ downsize and get rid of items no longer necessary or you can’t fit in your new home?
- Or moving home and would like to purge as you pack to save on moving costs?
- Do you simply need to declutter to do renovations and revamp your space?
- Do you open drawers and cupboards and cringe at the sight of the clutter?
- Kid’s toys that are no longer age appropriate?
- Clothes that you can donate or sell on trade me?
- Do you want to learn how to set goals and stick to them?
Quite possibly you could do with the services of your decluttering divorce coach!
I will work alongside you every step of the way to help you in any of these areas in your home or work life.
Daily rate of 7.5 hours $700.
Half day rate of 4 hours $400.
*these rates are within the Auckland region